viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

the F word

CHAPTER 1

A presentation is practically a bitch thing: I say my name, my age, what I like, what I dislike, and a bunch of data that even they could be relevants por the comprehension of who I am, they have a poorly quality for turns me relevant with all that data. I've been thinking what would be a genuine presentation, something that escapes from all imposed standard, and avoids unnecessary samples of how much I want to sound intelligent, great or special, when no matter what I say and no matter what I seem, and even if I put something intelligent, great or special, all this will keep being mediocre, mundane and exactly like thousands and thousands of thousands of people who start a blog, make a presentation and try to escape from the massive and the copies proclaiming themself unique. No, I would be more stupid. I will do the the opposite: I will do the bitch thing, and I'm going to assume I'm trite, that I not have nothing more to say that everybody calls me Effy, o Ef (just like the letter F), I'm living in a country that starts with an A, and I was born in 1988, in a country that starts with an I. Something that I like have a R but not at the beggining, and something I dislike have a Y at the end. If you didn't notice it, this unoriginal soliloquy it is compouse by letters that seems to spell a word so silly as want to hide a word in a presentation. Is it this original? No. Is it this smart? Is it this great or special? No. Is it this me? Never. I'm not a fairy, I am not more special that who is reading, I don't think I am, I do not pretend to be it. But I do have pretensions, and I also believe things. This is part of the things that I think, and if I didn't succeed by doing a distintive presentation, or if I didn't succed by doing a regular one, do not expect me that at the end I accomplish what I didn't until now.

Go to the next episode
Lyrics of the song:
Here again, at the end
Before the beginning 
So the salt will spill again
Throw it over your shoulder
Oh it's in tomorrow
Fortune or sorrow 
Wait you may win
I don't mean to show 
That I know how this goes
Before we begin again

"BEFORE WE BEGIN" - BROADCAST