jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2009

F-rated

It's hard, it is really hard. I don't know if it is, it is simple enough, it's just that the easy things can be hard. You do not understand about what I referring. I refer to everything. I want to talk about Elizabeth M, about new year, the family, the love, about Mr H, the story... Yes, the story is the most hard thing to continue: to write, explain, reduce. How to summarize the time, the scenes, the dreams, the thousands of characters, the thousands of life expirences, thoughts and feelings, to make understandable this word I present? I tried to start from the start and it isn't enough, tried to talk about the present and it's a mess. I tried to use the first person singular and it doesn't work. Chapters and chapter introducing theories, concepts, points of view. I tried to use the third person singular, make a ficiton. We go well, but I must go forward and there are a lot of things behind. I describe a room of a young woman, I reveal many of her secrets, chose specific moments. We are at the middle of the road and I feel that I showed a little part of one gigantic nude. Is too much and nothing at the same time. I don't want to show more but I can't bear the concealment. At the middle of the road I wonder if go back, stay here or go to the end with a jump. Are you in condition for the jump?
I know that it can sound confuse and goofy, I really want to make you think about it, and this is the moment. I already know that I want to continue to the end, and it's possibly that I will not reach the end on this first season, but I want you to think, to remember all what I told you in this blog until now, and I want you to take a responsible decision. Do not follow the next episodes if nothing changed you the previous ones, do not follow if you don't want to, do not continue if it's already for you. Stop here. Everybody, stop. It's OK, until here it is fine.