lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

www.F.y

I do not remember how old I was, I think I was 7 or 8. I wanted to escape from home. I opened the door and I decided do not returne. I saw it was getting darker and I felt so much fear, so I went back. The next few years, when I went out for a ride on bicycle, I escaped several times from home. Nobody noticed it.

Previously on EFFYMINE: She has no name.. // Do not believe what you suppose to, neither Elizabeth nor the truth is so obvious. // She knows the danger, the terrible thing.... // Mr H does not imagine it. // She will lose him. // "I'm dangerous", she thinks, "I can be hurt" // Who will love you, Effy? Who will choose do it when he can choose never do it?

Today, Episod nº12: The ubication. (www.F.y)

Elizabeth puts her book from smallest to largest, since always. She hasn't pictures of her people, she has objects that represent them: a ticket of something shared, a postcard, a gift, etcetera. The feng shui rules the disposition of all in her room. In the sector of the love she has a bright heart hidden on a green box, and over the same there are two red candles that she thinks to light when she would lose her virginity. A watch is balancing over the computer's furniter, and behind she has a board with her projects: the schedules of her work, the reminder of her next three medical appointments, and the analysis of numerology that a woman made with her name and her date of birth.
The walls are white. Her precious room was a little smaller and it was pink. She doesn't miss her old house, but she miss that room. The books slept next to her along the bed, also from smallest to largest. Elizabeth never find a right lamp for her room, not for this one, nor for the previous one.
The next things are repeated two or three times in the room: the figure of a five pointed star, the representation of a mermaid, the face of Brigitte Bardot, the picture of someone reading, dreamcatchers, movie posters: The Horas, Breakfast at Tiffanys, The shadow of a doubt, Girl, interrupted.
There is a amazing coincidence: all the objects that do not repeat are black: a billiard ball (nº8), a guitar in its case, Marilyn Monroe, an old key with a rope, an umbrella, a trash can, the only scissor of the house, the chair, the cell phonel charger.
The windows used to be always close, the blinds are always down, the door is open only at day. The key is always in its place. The bed often isn't made, the clothes is usually invading the floor, ant the rest is always in the same place.
In every site that Elizabeth lived, her favourite place of the house is always her room, at least since she was 7 or 8.