sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

THE END OF THE FIRST SEASON

The last time I wrote about Elizabeth was almost three months ago, I should have been living her and for that I took a break in her story. Now it is hard to me go back to the narration. I don't know if jump all what happened this last inexistence time, if do a summary of all or if take a moment to write in detail the moment that Mr H stopped to be so important, that was in the same moment that her mother went to a trip and left her the house only for her. I don't know if write with detail the way that she get retracted from her renunciation in her job, that deep down in herself she knows something important died, and it doesn't make her sad as she supposed it would be. I can tell you the birth of Elizabeth as a truly passionate person, not for life or love, she is passionate about the art and the interpretation. Everyday she thinks a new way to express, to creat, to not be another person. She still works, yes, stills and must use a costume for that. She doesn't like it. She likes to work, not the lying. She thinks that art can save her. Perhaphs it is that... In a world that discriminates, that judges, with the art she can continue living inside of it and contribute with something. Elizabeth has that hope, be able of contribute something to a world that would take a long time to learn how appreciate her from who she is and what she'll be.
(I walked away a moment of your computer, go back to read me, to read her.)
I think I found a way to explain everything that I didn't tell this last time, and also make the end of this first season with 22 episodes. I think I could do it with a simple presentation like I did on the first episode of this blog-show: I, Effy, am Elizabeth, I was born in 1988, in a country called Israel, and live in another called Argentina. Something that I like is to write, and something I don't is lying. This April, 4th I will be 22 years old.
END OF THE FIRST SEASON

Go to the first episode of the NEXT SEASON